Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JimmyK

WTB plug bag

12 posts in this topic

im willing to spend up to 100 depending on the condition of the bag. i would prefer the bag to be in decent condition. if the bag needs a little fixing so be it, i can do it.

i have a double row as bag that i am willing to sell for 75 its used one season and has a small tear at the corner seem but plastic in tact along with buckles and strap ...i would say 7.5/10

I have a 2 row 14 plug holding Surfcaster Bag that has no tears and rips but has a tad of rust on the clips but can be cleaned off. I just scraped it off with my finger. $100 beans shipped. Plugs not included.

View Postim willing to spend up to 100 depending on the condition of the bag. i would prefer the bag to be in decent condition. if the bag needs a little fixing so be it, i can do it.

IMO - If you are looking to spend ~$100, buy one new.headscratch.gif

Doesn't get any newer than mine. It retails for $115 and with the shipping you're probably about another $15 more.

Aside from the dusty rust that would happen the first time you use it anyway, you are saving about $25 if you buy mine. It's one of the best built time tested workhorse bag out there.

no thanks dave and phins. johnny i said $100 because of the VS. i know i can get the medium aquaskinz bag for 85 brand new. so if i can get a used VS in the $100 range or an aquaskinz in $55 range great.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0