Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigpapamd1

this is for you ...

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

the arguement rests on cycles..dont think anyone is argueing facts such as short term fluctuations in temp..its the long term cyclical nature of..um...nature..that people argue....

me, I'm all for catching tarpon, snook and mahi mahi off the beacdh in Rhode Island biggrin.gif

Just got done talking with a co-worker about how cold it's been this winter.

Have to say that I'm all for warmer temps.

But the title "global warming" is misleading. It's not global. It's semi-global.

It's regional.

The much vaunted reduction in arctic sea ice, for example, proved a bust. Sea Ice has rebounded to 1970's levels.

Remember, AGW is the tautology that cannot be disproven! When it gets hot - AGW. When it gets cold - AGW.

I have been working on an idea for a short story of a future dystopia. It's set in an ice age where the dear leaders rant constantly about Global Warming.

View Postidiots who dont believe in global warming!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090225/...imate_polars_5

Near the bottom of the link, it says what they do believe in.

While the challenges to funding posed by the economic crisis, the report said governments need to keep pumping money into North and South Pole research in order to keep tabs on global warming pressures.

That's all

View PostNear the bottom of the link, it says what they do believe in.

While the challenges to funding posed by the economic crisis, the report said governments need to keep pumping money into North and South Pole research in order to keep tabs on global warming pressures.

That's all

Real money or OBAMABUCKS?

View PostNear the bottom of the link, it says what they do believe in.

That's all

View PostReal money or OBAMABUCKS?

And they got it all in the "stimulus" bill.....and you might say it's real money, since the taxpayers are going to have to pay it or go bust....

A website full of surf fishermen who ned to be told that sea levels are rising by a scientist in the south pole. priceless

next week - Columbia professor tells hunters how the deer population is doing