Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L-Dog

WTT for a habs canal special

9 posts in this topic

I have 2 NIP - White and Squid Brown/White bottom. I'm not that into Tallys, do you have a Habs A40 in Parrot maybe? It would have to be something hard to get since he didn't make many canals (1 run I think) to pry these away from me. I have a few others that are very lightly used or only dinged from being in storage also. Let me know what else you've got, the rarer the better.

These do not need to be NIP as I will fish these lures and I also have another purpose for this pencil. I have some Macs, Hawg hunters and some other rare stuff. I guess I can post some pix....

I also have a 704Z I do not use and could use that as trade bait.

View PostThese do not need to be NIP as I will fish these lures and I also have another purpose for this pencil. I have some Macs, Hawg hunters and some other rare stuff. I guess I can post some pix....

Unfortunately I'm not really interested in the MACS (used to have some of those) and Hawgs...Rare Hab's and BM are my thing. Or other rarer plugs...what else ya got? pics are good redface.gif

View PostYellow on top and white on the bottom.

I was hoping it was a swirl, not really interested in that one. I'm having second thoughts about trading away the few canals I have anyway. Good luck with the search.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0