Bernanke-"Recesiion to end this year."....When will Obama...?

Rate this topic

RegDunlop

View PostWe had 8 years of cheerleading and failure to directly address what was inevitably coming...

speaking purely in terms of keynesian priorities here.

while it is interesting that BHO is being obvious (the fact that things suck is pretty intuitive for a lot of people at this point) ... speaking of doom and gloom, while setting expectations, scares people away from spending money. keynesians don't like that.

View Postspeaking purely in terms of keynesian priorities here.

while it is interesting that BHO is being obvious (the fact that things suck is pretty intuitive for a lot of people at this point) ... speaking of doom and gloom, while setting expectations, scares people away from spending money. keynesians don't like that.

Oh, I agree. He's got a real chance to change the tone tonight.

It makes sense. If I was President I would talk about how bad things were in the begining to get everything down as low as it will get. Then when people start to disapprove of the Presidents job you talk about how things are starting to get better.

For now at least everything bad it still attached to Bush....Obama will probably ride that train as long as he can.

As far as the country is concerned he has a very high approval rating.... He's probably playing this all perfectly...

I just wish all these politicians would stop the games already.....Too bad its been going on forever and probably wont stop anytime soon. At best we can hope Obama tones the games down a bit.