Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bowhunter1188

Lapidum Boat Launch

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Okay guys, here is another boat launch question. Where can I buy the yearly permit to launch at Lapidum? This is what I get from the state park site, but I can't find any info on how much it costs, or where to buy it.

Boating--The park's Lapidum Boating Facility offers direct access to the river and the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay just a short trip down stream. Dredging of the Lapidum Boat Launch is scheduled to start November 17, 2008. The ramp will be closed for approximately 4 weeks depending on the weather. The ramps are open year round and there is a $10 service charge for Maryland residents; $11 for out-of-state residents. Year long passes are available and for sale within the park.

Thanks all!

View PostThe DNR in Bel-Air should have them.

Thanks for the response! So it is not something you can buy online? The other launches like Pord Deposit you can apply online for the permit.

I'm just curious if anybody knows how much it is for a non resident boat launch permit at Lapidum. I looked online, and it only says the pricing for day passes.

The annual pass is available on the DNR website. Look under services and click on park pass. The maintinence shop at Susquehanna SP also sells them if you can find someone around. The DNR office in Bel Air does not have them.. I get one every year, it's a good deal because you can launch at any other state park ramp also.

View PostThe annual pass is available on the DNR website. Look under services and click on park pass. The maintinence shop at Susquehanna SP also sells them if you can find someone around. The DNR office in Bel Air does not have them.. I get one every year, it's a good deal because you can launch at any other state park ramp also.

Wow. That's expensive. 100 bucks out of state. It is just 50 bucks out of state right across the river for the year. Thanks for the link!!