Remaining NEW Orvis & LL Bean Wader Belts

flysully

Remaining NEW Orvis & LL Bean Wader Belts-$7 each

I had ten new Orvis wader belts priced at $7 each, shipped to lower 48. Paypal OK listed here earlier today.

I now have only one Orvis belt of the 1.25" width remaining which has the black pull-tab Orvis buckle. SOLD!

I have two black snap-together buckle Orvis belts of the 1.5" width remaining. This is the plain black buckle without the Orvis written on it. STILL AVAILABLE

I've come across two brand new LLBean wading belts as well, both 1.5" width, with the black snap-together buckle with LLBean written on it in black. BOTH SOLD!

All are $7 each shipped, Paypal OK.

View PostRemaining NEW Orvis & LL Bean Wader Belts-$7 each

I had ten new Orvis wader belts priced at $7 each, shipped to lower 48. Paypal OK listed here earlier today.

I now have only one Orvis belt of the 1.25" width remaining which has the black pull-tab Orvis buckle.

I'll take that last Orvis.

Thanks!!beers.gif

Ron, please stick one of the 1.5" LL Bean belts in with the 1.25" belt you're sending already. Check your Paypal...I've already sent the extra $7 biggrin.gif

Edit: Ron do you know if the lifetime LL Bean warranty is valid when I buy the belt from you vs. them?

Dutch

The wheels on my reels go round and round...round and round...round and round...

I've added the LL Bean belt to your package going out this morning, Mako and payment has been received.

To answer your question, I'm sure if anything ever goes wrong with the belt buckle, etc., LL Bean would offer you their usual customer satisfaction guarantee. No worry, though. The belt is NEW.

Thanks.

All LL Bean belts gone - only two Orvis 1.5" belts remaining.