Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
epanzella

Our Leader Speaks And The Market Drops Another 250

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

sigh.

you know, shortly after the election i said something along the lines of "i feel sorry for Barack Obama" for the mess that he has to deal with.

i'm not exactly sure what he said today.

i'm not sure even if i heard his comments, that i would have any reason to blame HIM for the stock market tanking.

the market was going to tank on its own, and maybe take a little longer to hit bottom with fed.gov intervention. in spite of President Obama's best efforts and intentions.

i didn't vote for the guy, but how can you possibly say he wants the market to tank?

ObamaCover-thumb-425x564.jpg

View Postsigh.

you know, shortly after the election i said something along the lines of "i feel sorry for Barack Obama" for the mess that he has to deal with.

i'm not exactly sure what he said today.

i'm not sure even if i heard his comments, that i would have any reason to blame HIM for the stock market tanking.

the market was going to tank on its own, and maybe take a little longer to hit bottom with fed.gov intervention. in spite of President Obama's best efforts and intentions.

i didn't vote for the guy, but how can you possibly say he wants the market to tank?

ObamaCover-thumb-425x564.jpg

Because Obama being put in Office was planned by the Global Elite.....to help usher in EXACTLY what you see happening to America!!!!

Watch this clip of Henry Kissinger ...TELLING YOU that Obama needs to help in ushering in the....

NEW WORLD ORDERheadscratch.gif

If you think that the Global Elite aren't shooting for the stars to bring about a One World Gov.t......you've got another thing comin'!!!!

Clip filmed at the NY StocK Exchange.....AFTER Obama was inauguratedcwm13.gif

HE's A PAWN in the "Big Game"!!!!

i hardly see anything good or useful coming out of coordinated global economic collapse.

i see a lot of social unrest.

who amongst the power elite really benefits from that?

change was already promised.

Jonsey's quote from another thread...

sadly, the bed wetters of team republican will easily and quickly whip themselves into a frenzy that is going to make the Bush Bashers look like innocent schoolgirls. I guarantee it.

it's started already

Indeed, the right-wing chicken little contingent is gettin buzy

View PostBecause Obama being put in Office was planned by the Global Elite.....to help usher in EXACTLY what you see happening to America!!!!

What, they couldn't control John, "The Manchurian Candidate, McCain?

They had to go with Barry, "The Muslim from a Foreign Land", Obama

Not to mention it's a global melt down, not just the good old USofA

kooky.gif

View PostThere's no way I can buy the idea that Obama wants our economy to collapse. He's just doing more harm than good in his efforts to "fix" things.

yeah, something along the lines of that.

View Posti hardly see anything good or useful coming out of coordinated global economic collapse.

i see a lot of social unrest.

who amongst the power elite really benefits from that?

change was already promised.

"They" see ALL THEY WANT in causing an Economic Collapse!!! They get ALL the POWER! They don't need the $$$...just the power of Total Control.....but it goes much deeper than that!!!!

There will be Civil Unrest...."They're" prepared!!!

Yup.....Obama promised "CHANGE".....Hope everyone's READY for the "Change" that's really coming!!!

View Postyeah, something along the lines of that.

Honestly, who has "The Plan" that will work?

As far as I can see everyone who has touched

the issue has made things worse.

Blaming Obama... by the same people who were so shrill

about critics of Bush... would be funny if not so tragic.

If Obama tells congress to quit monkeying around with the economy, I think we'll end up better off much more quickly. Right now, the Porkulus bill is definitely not doing a damned thing to help us out. The best plan of action, in my opinion, would be no action at all so that the markets can finally figure out what's what and start establishing a stable value, whatever it may be. The way these knuckleheads in Washington are shuffling money around, there's no way for recovery to start.