Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DLH

Hab's Jr Needles

41 posts in this topic

I'm looking to trade for a couple of Hab's jr 2 oz. needles--I'd prefer olive or blue over white.

I have RMs, BMs, Big Don's, Lifish, Afterhours, etc to trade. Let me know what you've got and what you're looking to get for them.

And if you only have Hab's sr needles--I'll break out the good stuff for you. biggrin.gif

Thanks.

I have a couple Big don's metal lips to trade--blurple and a pink one--pink has got a sloped head. Both around 2 oz NIP.

I do have 1.25 and 1.5 oz new and used Habs needles.

I have a BM cowboy and dannies, Jay1 cowboy, some BM jrs, RM smith mackeral swimmers, dannies, needles, giants, BM wadds, AH lobsters, LI Fish large 3.5 oz? needles, a Mac danny--all new for trade.

Let me know if there is certain plugs/colors you're looking for--I'd really prefer to do a mulitple plug trade.

Thanks guys. beers.gif

eugenechoe-

I have olive/white and blurple 1.5 oz needles--yellow/white 1.25 oz for trade. Maybe a white 1.25 oz too. I don't think I have any scaled RMs.

The RM mackeral are 1 oz peanuts. I'm not sure if the mackeral comes in more than one color. I don't have a pic handy. They are NIP though.

are those habs the used ones? if so im interested

also interested in the mack nut.

ive got a new 2oz olive and a tony c joint, interested? also are you interested in anything other then habs sr?

View Postare those habs the used ones? if so im interested

also interested in the mack nut.

ive got a new 2oz olive and a tony c joint, interested? also are you interested in anything other then habs sr?

They are all new or slightly used. I don't know what a tony c joint is. I'm intersted in any other 2 oz needles--Salty's, AH, etc.

If the tony c joint is a hab's 2 oz needle--what do you want for both of them?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0