Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skate Bait

Does this mean I am gay?

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

she has the face of an ugly man, no way it makes him ghey, hed be less ghey if he was turned on by a tranny who looked like a woman than he would by being turned on by a man faced woman imo.

Some good looking women do that to me also. I don't know what it is or why but you can put a regular looking country-like woman with average looks up against someone like this girl shown and I'd take the country girl.

Maybe it's the Ugly Betty syndrome ? Like the actress who played Tula in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". She was really plain looking until she cleaned herself up and then she looked pretty good.

I don't think you're gay at all. Not that there's anything wrong with that !

(from Seinfeld)

View Postshe has the face of an ugly man, no way it makes him ghey, hed be less ghey if he was turned on by a tranny who looked like a woman than he would by being turned on by a man faced woman imo.

Don't guys pick up on when men are queers, and women pick up on women who are lesbos....?

Doesn't do much for me either. I wouldn't pick her out a group to swoop in on...but wouldn't pass it up on a sure thing either. Just not the type I'd hunt...that's all. Not gay...just somewhat selective unless it's not an option.