Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
psychoz1111

Two Quick Questions

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

When do the NYS Night Fishing permits sell till? And can i get them at Jones Beach State park?

One more, when driving Breezy offroad, do we need to air down and is there a station providing air pumps and such?

Felt easier to make 1 post with both topics, instead of taking up unnecessary space.

No air station at Breezy, but there is a gas station in Breezy Point.

You cannot drive offroad there until Fall.

Yes, Jones Beach (I forget which Field number, but it is the one by the Boardwalk) sells permits, as does Robert Moses, Belmont Lake State Park, as well as Montauk Downs, but sales halt after Memorial Day, and resume after Labor Day.

The price went up again.

View PostSo we do need to air down? Last time i was there, i saw people just coming and going without airing or anything and this made me wonder.

AIR DOWN............................

View PostSo we do need to air down? Last time i was there, i saw people just coming and going without airing or anything and this made me wonder.

Some of those who came and went without touching their tires usually live right in breezy and make multiple trips out to the beach per day so they really keep their tires aired down most of the times. Or else they just do it at their houses on the point which are no more that a mile away from the entrance road to the beach. Hope this solves the mystery.

View PostNo air station at Breezy, but there is a gas station in Breezy Point.

You cannot drive offroad there until Fall.

Yes, Jones Beach (I forget which Field number, but it is the one by the Boardwalk) sells permits, as does Robert Moses, Belmont Lake State Park, as well as Montauk Downs, but sales halt after Memorial Day, and resume after Labor Day.

The price went up again.

April 30 used to be the cut-off date--has that changed?

View PostApril 30 used to be the cut-off date--has that changed?

April 30th is still cutoff date. Then it goes back on sale Tues. after labor day until Dec. 31st.