Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

I was watching some 'ghost chasing' documentary...

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

...on the Travel Channel last night and the guy who hosts the show actually got scratch up by a gu-gu-gu-GHHHOOOOOOOSSSSTcwm31.gifcwm27.gif They were at some old haunted country/blues bar in Tennessee and locked themselves in a part of this place and they started hearing and seeing some creepy stuffcwm27.gif

I've watched those shows too. Some are sort of off the wall, nonsense. But, then there's that show (and a few others) were the guys gets scratched up, and you can see the physical marks and.......cwm31.gif

It's like UFO's... You want to say it's someone's imagination. But, then you wonder, can everyone who see one, actually be crazy?confused.gif

My brother worked at a famous restaurant outside of Philly thats alleged to be haunted by Revolutionary war ghosts. When Unsolved Mysteries did a show about the place, all the employees said that they have seen or heard the ghost just so they could be on TV.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

my uncle bobby came to visit me, years after he died. i am 100% sure that this happened and i was not hallucinating, dreaming or whatever. it was the night after i visited his grave for the first time.

I believe in the paranormal, but I also believe that 95% there is absolutely, positively, a rational alternative explanation. Old house settling, not square (stuff falling by itself), animals in the attic or wall, poor wiring installations and high EMF fields, cars passing by making shadows, naturally occurring air currents within a home or building, sounds from actual people from unconsidered sources, etc. But the few times the stuff can't be explained away, it seems pretty cool.

Sammy Hagar had a paranormal experience involving his recently deceased father when he was young. I watched it on TV the other night, and after hearing him recount it, it made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.cwm31.gif

I'm convinced he was dead serious.

View PostI've watched those shows too. Some are sort of off the wall, nonsense. But, then there's that show (and a few others) were the guys gets scratched up, and you can see the physical marks and.......

It's like UFO's... You want to say it's someone's imagination. But, then you wonder, can everyone who see one, actually be crazy?

View Postmy uncle bobby came to visit me, years after he died. i am 100% sure that this happened and i was not hallucinating, dreaming or whatever. it was the night after i visited his grave for the first time.

Guys, if you happen to remember the Bible, it speaks of ghosts coming up from the graves and appearing to many throughout the area....(sometimes people need to see that which gives credence to the powers that exist beyond that which we define as real and sane.....) not that I've seen ghosts, but I have experienced events in life that are not defined as natural...

I've always wanted to see a ghost...Figured I would have by now.

God knows I spend enough time on dark desolate shorelines where untold numbers of sailors have lost their lives...confused.gif

I guess even ghosts don't like me. biggrin.gif