Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whitsend

FS-Like new NRS Plunge Drytop

12 posts in this topic

Grew out of this top, and I barely got to use it. Beign in a wetsuit a lot dont have much need for it, but its too small for me now. NRS Plunge drytop

MSRP is 160, looking for 110. Its a great top, can pass as brand new. WOre it a few times max, not abused at all. Size LARGE. Full latex gaskets on neck and wrist. No rips, tears, wear in the fabric. No loose seams, ect. I cant egt a pic now as we have no AA batteries, but can tommarow night. If you say Ill take it picture pending, you have the choice to back out if the pictures arent what you expected. This is 100% waterproof! Heres the specs

Built using durable 210-denier, 3-layer TriTonâ„¢ fabric.

Durable latex wrist and neck gaskets seal out water.

Stretch panels across the back accommodate your movements.

Double-pull hook-and-loop waist closure lets you tighten the waist for a snug fit.

Four-way-stretch inner tunnel holds close to your body and won't ride up.

Thanks for looking,

Nick

Bump for a nice top since I bought this for him last x mas. Paid $150 for it, only used it a few times and can't get this in this size anymore in the NRS plunge. Next model for this type on the NRS site is over $200.

very interested, but a couple questions.

have you had to repair any seals?

how "heavy" is the tops. say i wear it during the day in late sept, early oct, am i gotta die?lol

what size are you that it's now "too" big, i like my clothing for fishing semi-tight as-is and normally wear a large. i'm 5'10' 190

No the seals are in perfect shape. The top wasn't abused. He was 5'10" and 185lbs when it fit him. So, it looks like you are close to his size. It 's medium weight top good for the fall or spring.

Thanks, John

View PostNo the seals are in perfect shape. The top wasn't abused. He was 5'10" and 185lbs when it fit him. So, it looks like you are close to his size. It 's medium weight top good for the fall or spring.

Thanks, John

i'll take it if mtk can reiterate what the cuzzo said.

View Posti'll take it if mtk can reiterate what the cuzzo said.

Hey Skip,

That was my dad talking to you, I was right next to him. This top is in amazing condition, take my word for it. I dont beleive you will be dissapointed in it. I grew out of it, and wish they made them bigger! Need a new one for next season. Its your callsmile.gif

Nick

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0