Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy29

Not common breeds of dogs anyone have one?

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

I figured I would start a post to see if anybody has anything different other than a retriever, pit or any other more popular breed of dog.

I have two lakeland terriers. To me they are the perfect combination of handy size, personality, toughness, non shedding etc.

If someone could explain how to post pics I will put some up.

Vizslas are very cool dogs. I almost adopted one once but the shelter wanted almost as much as I would pay if I got a little puppy from a breeder. She was adopted quickly.

Anyone know how I can post pictures

Bouvier Des Flandres. Unreal family dog, but has a mean streak. Our family had a few over the years. Protective, fun, strong, intimidating. They weren't to friendly with other dogs or squirrels or cats or coons. One time when the rents were out, Bruin came running in the house with a skunk in his mouth. WOW were the parents pissed when they got home.

Great breed if you have the room and the temperment.

I've got 2 Weimaraners, brother and sister, 4 years old. They are full of energy and can go in the field all day. Great family dogs, very loyal and loving, almost to the point of being clingy. Gotta keep them well exercised or they find plenty of trouble to get into, especially the male. They are the best bird dogs I ever had, and I've had a bunch.

My daughter has 2 male Vizslas, close cousins to the Weims and very similar in temperament. Her oldest is 3 1/2 and also a good hunter. The younger one is 1 1/2 and is more of a lover than a hunter.

When the 4 of them get together they really tear the place up.

View PostI have 2 Hungarian Vizslas. Both females one is 2 years old the other is 11 weeks! They're short-hair pointers. very cool dogs.

vizsla.jpg

My beloved Vizsla will be 16 in July We have hunted birds together for the intire time. today we walked the beach together...oh man....I am going to miss her when she goes

Akita is a good looking big dog,mine was a beauty,they shed a lot of hair,are a pretty healthy breed,can be very territorial and you must watch them,but I loved mine and love the breed,but not a easy dog like say a Labrador.

View Posthow do u post pictures? I have the pictures on my computer.

look down below when youre replying, there is a button that says manage attachments, press it. then the browse window comes up, hit a button that says "browse" and a window showing files on your computer will come up. select the files you want and hit the upload key.

congratulations on your new uber internet haxoring skills