Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zimmy

mag darters

7 posts in this topic

I should clarify... I am looking for used yozuri darters. Some to fix up if I have to. Trying to get a few for even less than Tims' excellent price for new ones smile.gif At the spots I fish, I lose them consistently. Way too often to be going through them at 13 or 14 a piece. If you got em and don't fish em or the paint is gone or whatever. Thats what I am looking to find.

View PostI should clarify... I am looking for used yozuri darters. Some to fix up if I have to. Trying to get a few for even less than Tims' excellent price for new ones smile.gif At the spots I fish, I lose them consistently. Way too often to be going through them at 13 or 14 a piece. If you got em and don't fish em or the paint is gone or whatever. Thats what I am looking to find.

I'm just curious, how do you lose them consistently? I will check my shed later for you to see if I have any extra used ones.

View PostI'm just curious, how do you lose them consistently? I will check my shed later for you to see if I have any extra used ones.

Fast moving water with lots of rocks and boulders underneath. Almost not even places I should fish them due to that, but sometimes that's what it takes.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0