Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Hairy Beast

Second HuffPo Racial Smear Attempt Proven Bogus.

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Fresh off their Monkey Cartoon smear victory, the Huffington post launched an attack at Fox News with a video purporting to show John Gibson comparing (Black Attorney General) Eric Holder To a "Monkey With a Bright Blue Scrotum".

Predictably,outrage followed. Here are some of the comments (they may sound eerily familiar to you).

• FOX continues to prove it is part of the most racist network since the KKK

• John Gibson should be fired.

• These guys are unbelievable. Racism and Gibson's fixation for blue scrotums together would baffle when Freud himself.

• this is not surprising john gibson is a bigot and has never denied it.

• i hope Keith Olbeman has a special comment about this isses!!!

• Keep digging Faux, just keep on digging yourselves into a marginalize racist pit of despair.
There's only one problem, the video they presented was doctored! Gibson said no such thing and HuffPo has retracted.

The Huffington Post claims they got the video from TVNewser, but obviously did not verify its accuracy. Several commenters note that an 'annotation' (words that pop on the screen) has now been added to the youtube video by its poster, admitting that Gibson didnt say 'bright blue scrotum'. But the original doctored video (without the disclaimer) was saved and can be found here.

Gibson's response today:

"The Huffington Post, in its zeal to slime me, went over the line and posted a phony, fabricated quote, attributed it to me, and which actually constitutes a lie, and a slander. The Huffington Post plays fast and loose on a regular basis, but this time it was caught in an out and out fabricated falsehood."

It's going to be "All Racism All The Time", kids.

It's the saddest and smallest people who try to use cries of racism as a tactic to bully their opposition and promote their political agenda...and that, by its definition IS racism.

View PostIt's the saddest and smallest people who try to use cries of racism as a tactic to bully their opposition and promote their political agenda...and that, by its definition IS racism.

This is classic knee-jerk Leftwingery. The fake story plays to their internal bigotries (ala "Rathergate") and they have to believe it. They're like stripers lunging at a wood plug because it sort of looks like a baitfish.

Watching the left slowly implode will amuse me for the next 4 years.

Didnt we uswed to have an arrogant west coast poster that hung on Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hufpos every word?

View PostWatching the left slowly implode will amuse me for the next 4 years.

Didnt we uswed to have an arrogant west coast poster that hung on Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hufpos every word?

Yep, it's almost a relief to be in the minority again. The left is beginning to worry they can't govern - like an insurgency that overthrows a government then fails because all they know it attack. I'm thinking the scene in Woody Allen's "Bananas", where the rebels finally take over and the leader "El Guappo" gives his victory speech as "El Presidente":

El Guappo: From this day on, the official language of San Marcos will be Swedish.

(Crowd stares in mute disbelief)

El Guappo: Silence!

In addition to that, all citizens will be required to change their underwear every half-hour. Underwear will be worn on the outside so we can check. Furthermore, all children under 16 years old are now 16 years old.

Woody Allen: He's gone insane with power!

View PostIt's the saddest and smallest people who try to use cries of racism as a tactic to bully their opposition and promote their political agenda...and that, by its definition IS racism.

And lucky for us we have a few of them here. We and they know to whom I'm refering.

View PostYes, Donnie, we do...and for some reason a fat white guy at a computer doesn't pull the motional reaction that a Sharpton or a Jackson does. Sad, really.

Sharpton and Jackson are extortionists, pure and simple. When the AG starts making comments, it's more than a little bewildering.