Penn 706Z for sale or trade

The 706Z is in excellent condition, minimal wear, minimal use. I would consider a trade for a mint/new Newell P220-F. Or sell for $180.00 shipped. I don't want to pay the PP fees. So USPS MO preferred (or personal check... must clear before I ship). I do take PP, but gotta add 3%.

"We eat cold eels and think distant thoughts" Jack Johnson.

View Postwould you trade for pluggage + cash?

I really don't need plugs. Probably the only way I would do a plug or plau and cash trade is if the plugs were habs or BMs or some maker who is sought after so i could flip the plugs in the BST and turn them into cash quickly. If you feel what you have might qualify, then post them here. Otherwise, I'll pass. Thanks.

View PostI have 3 or 4 BM Dannies (not sure) I can find out and post pics tonight + i Have 3 RM needles... any combination of those plus cash i could do.

would do an even trade for all of those plugs for the reel.

all are brand new and not even swam yet. put hooks on em but i can take em off if you want.

That might work... let's see them and I'll consider it.

View PostI really don't need plugs. Probably the only way I would do a plug or plau and cash trade is if the plugs were habs or BMs or some maker who is sought after so i could flip the plugs in the BST and turn them into cash quickly. If you feel what you have might qualify, then post them here. Otherwise, I'll pass. Thanks.

I am not trying to hijack but I think that may be breaking the BST rules

live to fish

View PostI thought I read in the WTT forum you cant trade and then turn around and sell............... I could be wrong though and apoligize if I amsmile.gif

I'll re-read and check with Tim or derrick... thanks for the heads up.

"If you list a plug for trade in this forum, you cannot list it for sale at the same time - choose "trade" or "sell" before posting the item."

Thanks for looking out.

I dont think that the terms of this sale/trade apply to this rule because the plugs are being offered as payment. They are not posted for sale or trade in the other forum. The reel is being offered for sale. I cannot afford it at that price but i have these plugs which may or may not work out. I think that at the very least. if the trade goes through 1doz should be able to recoup his $180 asking price.

he is not looking for a profit if he was to sell them. He could sell them at the fair value that has been established in the BST.

Figure it this way as well. If he takes the 6 plug trade ** 3 BM's and 3 RM's ** and sells them for $35 each for BM's and $25 each for RM's..... that = the $180 -- his asking price. . . so it works out . if there is a 7th plug consider it a gift ;-)

Hopefully Tim will back me up on this ?

either way. I'll post pictures tonight and if Tims says its a go and you want to do the trade Its all urs. I can tell you for sure

i have a black and silver scaled BM danny (w/ Eye)

herring bm danny (with eye)

white and pink bm danny (with eye)

there might be another.

then I have the 3 RM's I can't remember which colors because its been a couple months. and I'm not sure what is sold and what isnt but i know i definitely have 3 and I may have their packages too!

will post pics tonight around 8 pm