Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

random cute babysitter pic thread

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Don't have any kids so no pic's but the two sister's that used to babysit for my Mom and Dad were knock outs even now when I see the younger one around town she still turns heads a 55 or so. In fact her cousins live up the street and everyone of there daughters is a head turner good genes I guess. ThomT

View PostDon't have any kids so no pic's but the two sister's that used to babysit for my Mom and Dad were knock outs even now when I see the younger one around town she still turns heads a 55 or so. In fact her cousins live up the street and everyone of there daughters is a head turner good genes I guess. ThomT

Why did your mom and dad need babysitters? You just couldn't trust them by themselves?

Don't have a picture of her but when I was 12 my 16 year old babysitter had her way with me and I liked it. also would like to add that I would like it if the chick in the top pic would do the same smile.gif

View PostDon't have a picture of her but when I was 12 my 16 year old babysitter had her way with me and I liked it.

Had a friend up here that had the same thing happen, for like 2 years. Happiest kid you've ever seen, just walked around smiling all the time.

View PostHad a friend up here that had the same thing happen, for like 2 years. Happiest kid you've ever seen, just walked around smiling all the time.

My parents thought I was just high all the time cwm27.gif well sometimes, but that was'nt why I was smiling! it was good for a long time every sat nite my parents would go out for the night not that I needed a babysitter but they did'nt trust me one night I did the babysitter like 4 times and fell asleep when my parents came home they found her rummaging thru all of their personal belongings throwing random items in her backpack they called the cops on her and no babysitter since mad.gif she was my first now I date a cougar that's 7 years older than me is this a normal thing kooky.gif or what?