Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HCowen

NIP sinking Rebel....rare & unusual

7 posts in this topic

For you Rebel fans out there, this is an oldie but a goodie I just dug up. It is an early 1980's F-20 4 1/2" 1st generation sinking Rebel. This lure was quickly discontinued to do the fact that the split shot mounted in the lip would come dislodged when thrown against the rocks. Rebel quickly took this specific sinking lure off the market and went to the internal weight. $35.00 (shipped) USPS money orders please. smile.gif

HC

View PostWow I have not seen a Herman's sticker since I was a teenager.cwm31.gif Nice lure!

View PostRoland: I used to work in the Fishing Dept. at Hermans (42nd St. NYC)-- when I was 16 yrs. old! biggrin.gif

you dinosaurs

bump for a nice lure

View PostWow I have not seen a Herman's sticker since I was a teenager.cwm31.gif Nice lure!

Yeah it is an oldie......I remember fishing these at LILCO back around 79'-82'. They were really good. But once you tossed it against any jetty (like Breezy) the lead split shot would dislodge......They did not last long in the marketplace. I did not even know I had this. Just a happenstance while cleaning out 1 last small tackle box. I had it with another 1/2 oz Tri-Fin Whiptail that I just found......

HC

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0