Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lurejunky99

Canal Jigging Combo: Arra 126-1MH and Abu 7000C3

27 posts in this topic

This is an absolutely beautiful combo. I don't want to part with it but I like spinning a little better and I don't need to keep 2 jigging combos. The whole combo has only been used a handful of times. This can throw large plugs as well.

Rod:

Beautifully wrapped by CMS. Red/Gold/Black wraps perfectly match the reel. Fuji Hardalloy (?) guides (7+tip). Butt length is 25". Fuji reel seat.

Reel:

Abu 7000C3, Made in Sweden. Can fit about 250 yards of 50lb braid on it. Has a few small nicks on it but in otherwise excellent shape. Have box, papers, spare pawl, smoothies (not put in reel yet).

Feel free to ask any questions. Local pickup in Quincy, Ma only. Would like to get $400 for the combo. Thanks for looking.

View PostYes Abu has levelwind

Frank were you offering VS pliers for just the reel or the whole outfit?

If you look at my thread I have 2 pair for sale....I will trade you the SS model for the reel a $199.00 value or the Titanium model for the reel + cash or whatever we can agree on.

View PostIf you look at my thread I have 2 pair for sale....I will trade you the SS model for the reel a $199.00 value or the Titanium model for the reel + cash or whatever we can agree on.

Reel + $40 for Titanium 6"? That includes lanyard/sheath as well right?

View PostIf you end up splitting I'd be happy to pick the rod up in Quincy for $200. cash.

I'd go 250 on the rod. I paid 320 for it.

Sorry but I can only do $200. as I promised my wife; as she was so cleaver in pointing out that I do have a "few" other rods. wink.gif

I'll keep it as a standing offer for a week in case things change.

Thanks.

Reel + $40 for Titanium 6"? That includes lanyard/sheath as well right?

Right....... OK

Lets get this straight >> I get the reel + $40.00.

And you get the Titanium Pliers, lanyard + Sheath......... Right ?

If you agree, then we have a deal............smile.gif

I've got some RM Smith plugs. I'd throw one in if that helps. Out of the package but never fished. I think I have three that haven't seen the water yet. I could send photos if that would help. I've got lots of other stuff too, 704s, with or without bail, 710 greenies from the 1950s(one with a rather beat up box etc.

Let me know, thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0