Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
passiton

WTB Kids Waders

13 posts in this topic

MY BIL and I are bringing the boys to the Salmon River this summer for their first time. I'm looking to buy waders for my nephew to use on this trip. He's 8, with a size 3 or so foot. Got anything? Hip boots would be ok too, but waders are better.

View PostCabella's "Three Forks" model. $55

Make sure they wear a wader belt cinched up tight.

Got these for my son this year (he's wearing them in the pic in my signature here actually).

Do they sell a wading belt specifically for kids? The generic ones are waaaayy to long. I'm going to cut one down for my son.

I have a pair of the Cabelas neoprene waders, i have to check the boot size, i know they are too small for me now, and im looking to buy a new pair anyhow. If it helps im 5'4 right now, they are too small, and I got them with good room to grow into them for a bit when i was a believe around 4'10 or 4'11, so I think they are the kids.( im a very small person) No leaks, the felt is warn down on the boots but the waders are in good condition besides that. if your interested i can check them out, and get pics for you, and work out a price, it will be cheap, and you have given me great advice that helped in me landing my first steelhead this yearbiggrin.gif

View PostWhere are you Zuma?If I have to help"connect the dots"for Pass, I'm In!

I am over in Bayville-

bought a pair from Cabellas for my kid three years ago...... not sure of the size, but she was always big for her age......should fit an eight YO.....

I will dig them out of the garage- ............please pm me as I might not be online as much as e-mail......

View Postwhere are you ?

I have a pair that I'll let go real cheap if you are local- don't want to hassle w/ shipping...

I think he'll be at the food thing. I'm bringing him some rods.

View Postwhere are you ?

I have a pair that I'll let go real cheap if you are local- don't want to hassle w/ shipping...

I'm in Sussex County, but I spend a fair amount of time at IBSP starting in April and would be happy to pick up. I'll drop you a pm now.

View PostWhere are you Zuma?If I have to help"connect the dots"for Pass, I'm In!

Thanks you.

View PostI have a pair of the Cabelas neoprene waders, i have to check the boot size, i know they are too small for me now, and im looking to buy a new pair anyhow. If it helps im 5'4 right now, they are too small, and I got them with good room to grow into them for a bit when i was a believe around 4'10 or 4'11, so I think they are the kids.( im a very small person) No leaks, the felt is warn down on the boots but the waders are in good condition besides that. if your interested i can check them out, and get pics for you, and work out a price, it will be cheap, and you have given me great advice that helped in me landing my first steelhead this yearbiggrin.gif

If you don't mind, I'd be interested. Congrats on the steelhead! Now if I could only hook up when I go up there... cwm27.gif

View PostI think he'll be at the food thing. I'm bringing him some rods.

Thanks Squidlips. Some other guys offered to do the same. I should bump that post as a reminder.

View PostI am over in Bayville-

bought a pair from Cabellas for my kid three years ago...... not sure of the size, but she was always big for her age......should fit an eight YO.....

I will dig them out of the garage- ............please pm me as I might not be online as much as e-mail......

Z,

Did you get my pm?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0