Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveC

Fixters for sale, two lots.

21 posts in this topic

These were specially made for me so you won't see these at the shows. Priced to sell. Lot one has a small jointed pikie that was used that is creamsickle with a small danny style wonderbread sorta plug (NEW) and a smaller jointed pikie in again a wonderbread sorta finish. The jointeds are fished and have some paint peeling but they are priced to fish at $135 shipped.

Lot 2 has a small surfster style plug that is new and a chartreuse smaller jointed that is fished with paint peeling and a small olive grey over white cigar that is new and these are $125 shipped.

Wow, I would love to take lot one, this just isn't the month for it. If, by some chance, they don't sell. You could send me both jointeds and I will sand, reseal, paint and epoxy one of them in your color choice and send it back to you. I could even put a face on it if you were so inclined. This is a Mac pikie I haven't epoxied yet.

View PostCan I get a weight on lot 1 dave ?

From top to bottom are 3oz, 1.8oz, and 2.8oz. Most of Mike's jointed are over 4oz and much fatter than these. Again these were a special run for me.

View PostWow, I would love to take lot one, this just isn't the month for it. If, by some chance, they don't sell. You could send me both jointeds and I will sand, reseal, paint and epoxy one of them in your color choice and send it back to you. I could even put a face on it if you were so inclined. This is a Mac pikie I haven't epoxied yet.

Benny, let's see how this goes....I need the money, really. Thanks

I tried to resist but $105 shipped!I'll take them! The rest of my fixters are too nice to toss.Dave I'll need your info again as I deleted it. Thanks! Paul

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0