Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mythosbeer

Coupla plugs for sale

24 posts in this topic

I have a few plugs for sale. Payment can be made by paypal or M/O. Paypal would be prefered.

NIP RM Blind Danny bunker pattern: $27 shipped

TB Black over Gold, used with scratches: $20 shipped (sorry) Sold to Klamman

Rhode Island Poppers? popper, a hook pointer by the tail: $13 shipped Reduced to $8 shipped

Buy the lot and save some $$: Lot price is $52

I think these prices are fair and hopefully will sell quickly.

Thanks,

Mitch

edit: forgot to add the pics and edited the maker of the popper

View Postill take the black/gold one

I hope I'm not wrong about that...I have never owned a TM besides this one so I have nothing to compare it with. Is there anything that will let you know it is a TM that I could look for or take a pic of. I would hate for you to not be happy with it and have to return it to me.

Mitch

View PostTM made a swimmer like that?

I don't know...this winter was my first plug fishing and don't know much of anything about them. I am only going by what I was told...I could have been informed wrongly and if I am I apologize.

Klamman, I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to sell something to you knowing that it might not be what I was told. If it is then it is yours though.

Mitch

After doing some research...I couldn't find any TM that resembled this so I must have been misinformed. I truly apologizze for this and thanks to everyone for clearing it up.

Sorry Mike, I really have no idea what it is now...so maybe I should just keep it. Its up to you though.

Mitch

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0