Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
put_em_back

Good Tasting Fish

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

If all the other crap in the Bay isn't bad enough, there is a ongoing sewage spill. The news reported 12,000 gallons an hour and they won't be able to stop it till noon. 60% of "solids" have been removed.

Last I heard this morning they are expected to hit about 300,000 gallons of raw sewage before low tide and can fix the pipe. Dang, i was gonna fish he bay on Saturday am. Don't think I wanna catch any brown trout.

View PostLast I heard this morning they are expected to hit about 300,000 gallons of raw sewage before low tide and can fix the pipe. Dang, i was gonna fish he bay on Saturday am. Don't think I wanna catch any brown trout.

MMM food for the little people. Sometimes a little runoff is a good thing. You can say the water will be full of nutrients to help the one cellers grow. They will be fed upon by filter feeded and the circle of life will benifit. Some times a little crap is a good thing.

View PostMMM food for the little people. Sometimes a little runoff is a good thing. You can say the water will be full of nutrients to help the one cellers grow. They will be fed upon by filter feeded and the circle of life will benifit. Some times a little crap is a good thing.

I do infact agree, look at that the dead salmon carcasses do in order to help out an entire river ecosystem. That said, i don't wanna wade in poo this weekend. wink.gif

To bad you don't have your yaks yet. You could practice not falling in and yak from your yak.

View PostI do infact agree, look at that the dead salmon carcasses do in order to help out an entire river ecosystem. That said, i don't wanna wade in poo this weekend. wink.gif

So much for sanddabbin/crabbin,perchin at fort baker for a while. Good thing is on an outgoing tide the water going past that plant is like a river going right out the gate. Hopefully they got it fixed.

View PostSo much for sanddabbin/crabbin,perchin at fort baker for a while. Good thing is on an outgoing tide the water going past that plant is like a river going right out the gate. Hopefully they got it fixed.

The water still looks clean on the coast in Half Moon Bay

View PostIf all the other crap in the Bay isn't bad enough, there is a ongoing sewage spill. The news reported 12,000 gallons an hour and they won't be able to stop it till noon. 60% of "solids" have been removed.

Too much!mad.gif