Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MartinO67

Vanstaal 150 Black / With Bag

14 posts in this topic

OK here goes, I recently purchased this VS150 Black from a freind for $525. I recently purchased a bag for this reel here on SOL FOR #30.00

I also purchased a VS150Gold last year. <STILL FOR SALE ON BST

Now I would like to sell the Black 150 being my VS150g didn't sell. I can't keep both. I would like to recoupe my funds >>> black VS150 WITH BAG >>$555.00 SHIPPED AND INSURED.

To clear it up VS150B + BAG >>>>$555.00 LOW SERIAL NUMBER / INTERNAL COUNTER WEIGHT. NEVER BEEN REGISTURED AND ACCORDING TO VS NEVER SERVICED. THE REEL IS IN PERFECT 9.7 COSMETIC AND 100% FUNCTIONAL. NO PAYPAL>>>>CHECK OR M-O GOOD TO GO

Please do not PM me with questions, all questions and comments must remain on the thread, thanks for looking >>>Martinwink.gif 67

View PostI'll offer 525 m.o. shipped

2 QUESTIONS>>

#1>>WHERE WOULD IT BE SHIPPED TO ???? if i accept your offer??

#2>> DO YOU REALLY NEED THE BAG?biggrin.gif . I JUST BOUGHT IT ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO, JUST WONDERING>>>>>>>>>Martin

View Post2 QUESTIONS>>

#1>>WHERE WOULD IT BE SHIPPED TO ???? if i accept your offer??

#2>> DO YOU REALLY NEED THE BAG?biggrin.gif . I JUST BOUGHT IT ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO, JUST WONDERING>>>>>>>>>Martin

Lol... the reel need the bagsmile.gif . shipped to 77354.

View PostLol... the reel need the bagsmile.gif . shipped to 77354.

OK HERE GOES, CAN YA MAKE IT AN EVEN $530 AND ITS A DONE DEAL.?

I FIGURED IT WOULDN'T HURT TO ASK, PLEASEbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .

View PostLol... the reel need the bagsmile.gif . shipped to 77354.

View PostOK HERE GOES, CAN YA MAKE IT AN EVEN $530 AND ITS A DONE DEAL.?

I FIGURED IT WOULDN'T HURT TO ASK, PLEASEbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .

WAITING ON A RESPONSE iyaman cwm13.gif

View Posthey, would you consider selling it w/o the bag? if so i would offer $500 cash picked up...

joe

Hey Joe smile.gif as a curtisy let me see what iyaman is doing with my small counter offer. The other VS150G IS AVAILABLE AS WELL. I HAVE IT OFFERED AT $500.00. I CAN THROW IN A GOLD SURFCASTER REEL BAG WITH THAT ONE IF YOUR INTERESTED. THIS REEL IS MINT AS WELL WITH NEW HANDLE . LET ME KNOW, THANKS>>>>Martin

View PostMartin,

Pm me your info for payment. Thanks

OK , Black Vanstaal 150 sold to iyaman. PM ON THE WAY FOR PAYMENT INFO. Thank you wink.gif

Thanks Tim and SOL beers.gif . Now my wife will get off my backbiggrin.gif

View PostOK , Black Vanstaal 150 sold to iyaman. PM ON THE WAY FOR PAYMENT INFO. Thank you wink.gif

Thanks Tim and SOL beers.gif . Now my wife will get off my backbiggrin.gif

LOL... I guess we were both typing at the same time as I have edited my above post, Anyway just disregard my edited post and I do take the black VS at 530 shipped. Thanks Martin and SOL.

View PostLOL... I guess we were both typing at the same time as I have edited my above post, Anyway just disregard my edited post and I do take the black VS at 530 shipped. Thanks Martin and SOL.

OH BOY kooky.gif , LOL. I sent you a pm with payment info, thanks again I thinkcwm13.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0