Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
126andy

Thomas Air Compressor

7 posts in this topic

I'm selling a Thomas Compressor. I had this in my F-250,I had it hooked into 2 tanks with a pressure regulator to shut it off when the tanks were filled. You can just put some alligator clips and hook it to your battery or hardwire it on your 4 wheel drive. Looking for $125.00 or will trade it for a highback SOT Kayak seat. I will say that the shipping will be about $20.00 but I will refund anything left from the 20.00 after I ship and find out the actual price. If I can locate the coiled hose I will also include that and the quick connects.Would like to deal locally due to weight.

You can find out more about it google Thomas industries 405ADC38

Maybe the spec page will help you out if you google it. I had it hooked up to 2 20 lb tanks in my truck and it filled the tires just fine + ran the air horns.Maybe this will help

Piston Compressor Pump Power Rating 1/10 HP Voltage Rating 12 VDC Current Rating 10.5 Amps NPT Inlet (F) 1/8 Inch Maximum Intermittent Pressure 100/100 PSI Free Air Flow @ 10 PSI 0.75 CFM Free Air Flow @ 100 PSI 0.24 CFM Free Air Flow @ 20 PSI 0.71 CFM Free Air Flow @ 30 PSI 0.63 CFM Free Air Flow @ 40 PSI 0.56 CFM Free Air Flow @ 50 PSI 0.41 CFM Cylinders 1

(F)NPT Inlet (In.)

View PostI'm selling a Thomas Compressor. I had this in my F-250,I had it hooked into 2 tanks with a pressure regulator to shut it off when the tanks were filled. You can just put some alligator clips and hook it to your battery or hardwire it on your 4 wheel drive. Looking for $125.00 or will trade it for a highback SOT Kayak seat. I will say that the shipping will be about $20.00 but I will refund anything left from the 20.00 after I ship and find out the actual price. If I can locate the coiled hose I will also include that and the quick connects.Would like to deal locally due to weight.

You can find out more about it google Thomas industries 405ADC38

Price reduced on this (I found a seat for 80.00 picked up so that will be the new asking price) shipped will be an extra 10.00

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0