Followers 0
Skate Bait

Who is off for Obama Day?

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

View PostUnderachievers.

Poor decision makers.

Those that take instead of produce.

So how are your real estate holdings these days?

Poor decision putting you money into land, and poor decisions are made by poor decision makers, aren't they?

Enjoy your day off. cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

I am working in a way - still job hunting - feels like I am closing in on something good. Have an interview with the hiring manager's director today redface.gif Glad to know they are working ( sort of)

I used to work for a Canadian company so we never really got any of the American holidays. You get used to it and just take vacation days when your kids are off.

v.

View PostI am working in a way - still job hunting - feels like I am closing in on something good. Have an interview with the hiring manager's director today redface.gif Glad to know they are working ( sort of)

I used to work for a Canadian company so we never really got any of the American holidays. You get used to it and just take vacation days when your kids are off.

v.

Good luck with the interview!

I get today, but not MLK Day. That said, after a trip to the range, I have a web meeting scheduled and have to prep for customer visits scheduled for the balance of the week.

Jeff B.