Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sageguy

32" LCD TV Priced Right for Mother In Law

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

If your in the market for a decent, mind you decent 32" 720 LCD for say a bedroom/kids room there are a couple very good buys this week. Between $375-$400, big box stores, one you would shoot at, another known for tools.

I bought 2 for the house and one for my mother in law.......not that I think she deserves anything but that 25" monstrous tube box she has, but my wife thought it was a wonderful thing I did. Heck, can't beat that..

Thats a pretty standard price around here for a 32 inch. I just priced a bunch from 32 inch to 42 inch for the fire hall, and most 32 inch LCD's were between $400 and $475. I think the cheapest was an Emerson at $420 for a 720 LCD. The Sony's and RCA's are still over $500.

View PostOne 32" was a Westinghouse which has gotten very good reviews, for $359 before taxes.....very reasonable for a hall.

I saw thta one, considering it for my GF's b-day. Glad to hear the good reviews.

View PostOne 32" was a Westinghouse which has gotten very good reviews, for $359 before taxes.....very reasonable for a hall.

They make it in a 37 inch? Cause thats what we're getting.

We're almost done with work on our house and finally made the purchase Saturday. We went with plasma but bought a 42" LG for $580 and a 50" Samsung for $899. They're giving stuff away right now.

That's the place. We went there to get the 42" Panasonic Viera for $547 but the LG picture looked so much better. Same deal with the 50", so we spent a little extra for the Samsung. Guess it could be the hook up at the store or something because I heard a lot of good things about the Panasonic.