Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luvdasurf

Rumor has it BM is done

Rate this topic

115 posts in this topic

I just heard that BM is potentially done. I heard that the two guys are fed up with being accused of helping drive the prices of their plugs to the moon, and are also fed up with all the BS that has surrounded plug building for the last 2-3 years. Word is that plugs will only be made in small numbers for friends only. frown.gif

View PostWell, I mean seriously... hundreds of dollars for a plug....headscratch.gif

show me where a BM sold for over $100. maybe $50 but not what your stating

It's not the builders driving the prices guys, it is the consumer.

If the goose with the golden has been killed, you only have yourselves to blame.

BM makes beautiful plugs that catch fish, and they deserve credit, but to blame them is part of the problem driving them out of business.

We make plugs with furniture grade finishes for the love of it, and someone freaks out when there is a speck of dust in the finish, claiming they have been ripped off.

I have news for you...

BMW and mercedes do not have finishes as nice, and you pay $40,000 and up just to get in on those, proudly driving your mass produced, limited service life, planned obsolescence vehicle.

We are damn lucky to be able to have these little works of art to fish, and they should be fished.

Sure, keep a few to collect, but reallycwm13.gif

Give the builder a bit of credit and slack folks!!!!cwm40.gif

View PostWho'd you hear it from? And substance to this rumor?

Bobby told me these excact words a few weeks ago.Whether or not he follows up on it 100 percent still remains to be seen..

I hope he doesn't to be honest.

as far as i'm concerned Beachmaster makes probably one of the most durable plugs on the market. weighted properly with many great body designs which i can say from personal experience catch a lot of fish. a credit to lure making. saying that they have never overcharged anyone. they deserve what ever they can get. i hope they keep on making plugs. it would be a lose to the lure building community and all fishermen and women .if they stopped.

I hope this is bmad.gif s because beachmaster is the best plugs out there.

Bobby and John u guys are the best builders out there in wood screw all these micro builders u guys lead the way for them.

View PostI just heard that BM is potentially done. I heard that the two guys are fed up with being accused of helping drive the prices of their plugs to the moon, and are also fed up with all the BS that has surrounded plug building for the last 2-3 years. Word is that plugs will only be made in small numbers for friends only. frown.gif

So who's doing the accusing? and honestly thier plugs are not that expensive considering they are one of the best and what BS is going on????