Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Hey what ever happened to Iraq?

Rate this topic

65 posts in this topic

View PostI guess the drones don't give much of a crap about that anymore.

Fell right off, didn't it?

We're pulling out and that's all I ever asked for. Good luck to our Iraqi friends and I wish them well going forward. Kudos to our troops for doing a fine job. Hopefully history will prove this to have been a worthwhile endeavor for America.

Well no news is the news from Iraq.

If the news is good, Bush did it. Bad for Soros, bad for Obama.

If the news is bad, Obama/Soros will be compelled to pay attention to it, and thats bad.

Nobody gives a damn about my stance on the war, it really makes me giggle.

For the pro occupation guys, I am nuts. For the antis. I am against the war for the wrong reasons, "eg, I am not out to get Bush and Rove".

Hilarious.

Make no mistake, to Obama and his handlers, paying back voters and solidifying political power through MASSIVE wealth redistribution, raising deficit spending, and cutting taxes only to his voters, is FAR more important than a few guys dying in Iraq.

Chances are pretty good that if you die in Iraq, you were not a Democrat.

Don't let the pinkos here tell you any different, we have a log of posts here that are absolute proof. They are onboard for the ride.

View PostIt's not an issue any more. You need issues when you try to win political power. After that, you can go back to not giving a sheit.

I would say that the economy certainly overshadows Iraq for the time being. Do you disagree?

The taliban in peace talks..........breaking news. That ought to stir up some posters. My guess is it's because of Obama that caused this peace treaty to be discussed......it has to be because of obama

View PostI would say that the economy certainly overshadows Iraq for the time being. Do you disagree?

I'd say that Iraq was always a political football and it's what the democrats counted on to be their "big" issue so they milked it and milked it and milked it and then much to their glee, the economy went south, giving them an even better "issue" and as childlike minds are want to do, once they got their "new" issue, they lost all interest in the old one.

View PostI would say that the economy certainly overshadows Iraq for the time being. Do you disagree?

Re distribution of wealth and solidifying political power is NOT more important than US citizens dying and being held in a foreign nation in an unjust war.

PLEASE don't tell me you are that high up on the bandwagon. We are getting into some very immoral territory here.