Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2na

VS 100 gold

5 posts in this topic

Made in USA #1751, I got it in 2001, so it is an older model with the counterweight inside of the rotor. I had it serviced every year since I bought it (I have the papers from VS), got it serviced last year and never used it, so it is time to go. It is in good shape with the exception of a some reel holder rash on the reel stem, some on the reel foot, and some at the clicker dog threads on the spool (you can see all of this in the pictures). The papers show that the shaft was replaced in the spring of 2007 (I believe that there was some type of issue with the old shafts). I will include the custom titanium handle in seen in the pictures along with the standard VS round knob handle, and a few clicker dog assemblies (after I found the thread deterioration I took them off every year, and when it would come back from service there would be a new one on). $400 + shipping, or pickup in Boston/Cape Cod area. I believe I have the original box and papers, but no promises. This offer will be withdrawn effective Wednesday February 18 12:00 noon.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0