Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rreelman

Custom Lami 11ft.

21 posts in this topic

I have a custom wrapped grafite 11ft.spinning rod I bought it as a 132-1M but I think it is heavier than a 1M if your into using big plugs or have to stop big fish in heavy water then this might be the rod you would want, it has 6 guides the gathering guide is Titanium the rest are Fugi's it is a nicely wrapped with a nice diamond wrap,the rod was wrapped by Mark Flynn the rod is best to be viewed in person I'm asking 275.00 dollars firm,,,,I'm located in Babylon,New York.....rreelman

id be interested too.... but how do you know you already dont have a 1321-M... if the builder said it was built on that blank, why do you not believe him?

After comparing the rod to 5 or 6 other 1M's mine is heavier throughtout the entire blank and it takes more weight to load the rod like I said its for big plugs or bait fishing,,,its a very beautiful rod just to heavy for me......rreelman

I have a GSB1321M. I am in Babylon Village. Let me know if you want to hook up and check it out. I am interested in seeing yours. I didnt know they made a heavier blank than this. Let me know.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0