Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Williams

Just supposing..... every man got one of these.

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

At birth, supposing every boy got one "you gotta have sex with me" card that could be presented to any unmarried woman of legal age at any time and she would gladly and enthusiastically comply.....

How old would most guys be before they poofed their card? And how many times would they kick themselves in the arse later in life for poofing it too soon?

View PostAt birth, supposing every boy got one "you gotta have sex with me" card that could be presented to any unmarried woman of legal age at any time and she would gladly and enthusiastically comply.....

How old would most guys be before they poofed their card? And how many times would they kick themselves in the arse later in life for poofing it too soon?

All would blow their loads too soon. Any male over 13 with the card would be deemed a homo.

How many boys would get beaten up after school to have their cards taken by older kids/adults and how much could you sell them for?

View PostHow old would most guys be before they poofed their card?

View Post And how many times would they kick themselves in the arse later in life for poofing it too soon?
Every day?

I know, Guvna... Some of you guys sniff at women like Jessica Alba, but I think she might be card worthy and not everyone can sweet talk any woman out of her linen in 30 seconds flat like the most talented among us (to hear them tell it. biggrin.gif).

You know all those extreme measures governments take to make sure counterfeit currrency doesn't go into circulation? Women would make that look like kindergarten if this scenario came into play.

pig2.gif

View Postgood point...takes a CA guy to give that kind of feedback wink.gifbiggrin.gif

you East Coast guys are leaning back with a **** eating grin on your face after you cashed in your one card. meanwhile, i'm walking around with ten extra passes for the price of a handful of celine dion and madonna cd's.pig2.gif

View Postpig2.gif

you East Coast guys are leaning back with a **** eating grin on your face after you cashed in your one card. meanwhile, i'm walking around with ten extra passes for the price of a handful of celine dion and madonna cd's.pig2.gif

Or a handful of rohypnol?