Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Miss Yo No Fui

The Betrayal

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

Hello, my lovelies. I've missed you all. Your favorite girl is back. I've had a dreadful time of it since I've been gone. Hold on to your seats because this is a story that's bound to knock your socks off.

About a week after my birthday, I decided to treat myself to dinner at this nice restaurant with really good seafood. While I was having dinner there, I noticed this guy who was checking me out. He was well-dressed, tall and distinguished and as I found out later, charming. He struck up a conversation and after a while asked me for my number.

We went out and I found out that he was some sort of American executive from an yacht building company. He was 38, divorced and had a son who was 21. He was intelligent, a good conversationalist and interested in me despite my age not because of it, or so I thought.

Anyway, it was a whirlwind romance and after a month I moved into his condo, where his son also lived. That was very unfortunate. His son had anger issues with his father and was attracted to me. He flirted outrageously with me, when his father wasn't there, and called his father a pervert because I was younger than him. The situation wasn't drastic but it was annoying. I'm not into young men and definitely not the sons of men I'm dating. Besides that, it was all good.

About two weeks ago, he wanted to show me his office and I was suitably impressed after seeing where he worked but more interested in him. I told him that I had always wanted to explore my inner self in a conference room and he eagerly took me there. Needless to say we got carried away and unfortunately someone walked in on us. I was so embarrassed and I felt even worse when it turned out he was one of the partners. Later that day though, he broke up with me because he had been told that if he didn't break it off with me, he was going to be fired. I wasn't expecting lifelong devotion but he dropped me quicker than a hot potato.

The jerk told me it was a shame and unfortunate but that the reputation of the company was at stake and next time he'd be careful to choose someone who looked a bit older. Having been thus unceremoniously dismissed and my bags handed to me that same day with money for a taxi, I got angry. And I mean really, really do-something-horrible angry. So I did. I wrote Child Molester in spray paint on the windshield of his brand new Infiniti.

Honestly, I was angry but I don't regret it one bit. To just toss me out like that without seeing if I had anyplace to stay or even a goodbye. I was pretty upset for about a week but I'm not one to hold a grudge. Beware a woman scorned.

Miss Yo No Fui

1. You just confessed to vandalism of very expensive private property in public.

2. What KOQ said.

3. There's also a new tranny in town so you are sol.

Sorry.

View Post1. You just confessed to vandalism of very expensive private property in public.

2. What KOQ said.

3. There's also a new tranny in town so you are sol.

Sorry.

First of all, darn proud of it. Like someone told me here, I'm nobody's piñata.

Secondly, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware there was a new 19 year old Puertorican girl on SOL and that this in turn would mean we would have to end it all in a Battle Royale for the title. I would also like to know why you men persist in denial. I don't see why I, who am vouched for, should get smothered in skepticism when anybody else who claims to be a woman is accepted without question. If I were any other girl I'd be heartbroken but I know my special men are just being difficult.

Thirdly, I would like to know about this "tranny" who's new.

And lastly, is this any way to welcome me back Mclippy? After all I did for you. You were beggining to tremble under the overwhelming weight of the monkey on your back when I took the heat for you.

Miss Yo No Fui

View PostFirst of all, darn proud of it. Like someone told me here, I'm nobody's piñata.

Secondly, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware there was a new 19 year old Puertorican girl on SOL and that this in turn would mean we would have to end it all in a Battle Royale for the title. I would also like to know why you men persist in denial. I don't see why I, who am vouched for, should get smothered in skepticism when anybody else who claims to be a woman is accepted without question. If I were any other girl I'd be heartbroken but I know my special men are just being difficult.

Thirdly, I would like to know about this "tranny" who's new.

And lastly, is this any way to welcome me back Mclippy? After all I did for you. You were beggining to tremble under the overwhelming weight of the monkey on your back when I took the heat for you.

Miss Yo No Fui

Don't listen to them! They actually had to call me to verify that I was a female. cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Sorry about what happened to you. There are some real dogs out there but there are some realy good ones too.

Good Jobs are hard to come by these days! (Unlike naive 19 yr olds and rich older men who "love" them) Tagging his car with "Child molester" is ridiculously over the top but actually 100% correct. You proved how childish you really are by vandalizing his car! kooky.gifkooky.gifkooky.gif

View PostDon't listen to them! They actually had to call me to verify that I was a female. cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Sorry about what happened to you. There are some real dogs out there but there are some realy good ones too.

In case you didn't know, I was the one who started that trend and they still didn't believe the moderator after I talked to him. They're being babies, but I love them anyway. tongue.gif

Doesn't matter. I'm definitely over it. He'd started doing things I didn't like and I'm better rid of him.

View PostIn case you didn't know, I was the one who started that trend and they still didn't believe the moderator after I talked to him. They're being babies, but I love them anyway. tongue.gif

Doesn't matter. I'm definitely over it. He'd started doing things I didn't like and I'm better rid of him.

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif I had two of them call me and do a voice verify. Toad's word goes along way in here. cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

As far as the guy goes, it looks like you moved on and be happy that you are not dealing with it anymore smile.gif