Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Water

Surfcasting & Plugmaking Seminar!

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

I am going to speak at the Narragansett Surfcasters meeting on February 17cwm31.gif. (Sorry for the late notice, but I just put this together yesterday).

I will talk about "big bait, big fish" tactics, set ups for using large plugs, the versatility of the pikie, wet suiting, swimming with a conventional, and, of course, building plugs.

Everyone is invited - it's a free event. Here are the details:

Narragansett Surfcasters

Tuesday, February 17th

Narragansett Senior Community Center

53Mumford Rd.

Narragansett,Rhode Island 02882

Hope to see you there,

Garywink.gif

View PostDanged! Sounds good to me.

See you there then. biggrin.gif

Hmmmm... maybe if I go I'll finally fill out the form that Buzz(?) gave me.

View Posticon14.gif I'll look fer ya Kev. HappyWave.gif

Errr,,,

Not-fer-nuttin,,, But, what time does this kick-off?

The club website says the meeting is at 7PM.

I am looking forward to the seminar, always fun to talk fishing. It will be great to see you guys, come up and say "Hi"smile.gif. For some of you I hope your "Parole Officer" will let you comecwm31.gif! I am headed out now, so I can swim some plugs while I am close to the water, and enjoy the day. See Ya tonight!! Garywink.gif

If you missed tonight's seminar, you missed a damn fine one. I met some very fine folks at the Narragansett club and was made very welcome. In addition, Gary's plug are fish catchers and he's a fine speaker. If you get a chance to fish one of his plugs, I highly recommend it.heart.gif (I have to admit I'm going to have to try and fish the troller from the rocks and that sucker is HUGEcwm31.gif Hope to maintain rod integrity and if I break it in a million pieces, there won't be any lamiglas whinging from me. Course I'm bringing in a big 'ol gal w/ a plug that size.)

Anyone else ready for Spring?

I would like to thanks the Narragansett Surfcasters in general and Mark Hudzin in particular for giving me the opportunity to speak at their meeting. I think it went well, they didn't throw anything at me and they did not steal any of my plugscwm31.gif. In all seriousness they were a great bunch of guys and made me feel at homesmile.gif. I also want to thank the non-members that came buy, it was nice to see some familar faces and have the support. I also noticed that the Surfcasters got some new signups for their membership. A win win by all. I got to the meeting early and drove down the street and along the coast. There is some beautiul water there!heart.gif Unforunetly the Surfcasters informed me that there are"No Fish" therefrown.gif. What a shamewink.gif. Thanks again to all! Gary