Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumb-Burner

relisting 400S calcutta (non-levelwind)

9 posts in this topic

Want to trade an ambassadeur 7000, Sweden and an ambassadeur 5500 c3? Both are excellent functionally . the 7000 has a some wear the 5500 is almost pristine.I'll post pics if interested.

View PostWant to trade an ambassadeur 7000, Sweden and an ambassadeur 5500 c3? Both are excellent functionally . the 7000 has a some wear the 5500 is almost pristine.I'll post pics if interested.

if i try to bring one more reel into my house the house will explode!! but thanks for the offer..

View PostI can do $80.00 shipped.

don't think that will work.... i just paid 22 for the handle (i know that isn't your problem. wink.gif ), but i just don't think i can take less than 100.

how about 80 and a couple of plugs?? small metal lips or small topwaters... something i could use for freshwater stripers.. rm smith, jnksi, jay1, afterhours, bigfish, etc...

Hmmmm, all my plugs hve already been donated to juvenile diabetes research.

However, i do have permission to build some replica gary 2's for the Kids fishing derby in March. I can do three for you if that will work. Just need some time to finish my 'honey do's and i'll start crankin them out.

Other wise, i have some small propbaits, that have to be painted. They are freshwater but I'm sure would interest stripahs. i would do four of those. I think they are three inches. Tom

i'll take 80 bucks and the propbaits... can i choose my colors? biggrin.gif needing some 3" propbaits for a trip the end of march.. would love to take yours with me and give them a good beating...

send me a pm with your address and i'll return mine.

thread closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0