Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mag minnow

WTB Fish On! Canal Pencils = or <3oz. to fish...

16 posts in this topic

I won't be able to make it to Asbury to purchase a couple of these directly so I'm hoping someone may have a couple Fish On! Canal style Pencils...Do not need to be new because I'm planning to fish them. White/off white, yellow, green/blue/other mackerel pattern...Thanks...

Know I have a Canal special, think it's like a Tequila sunrise up the side/with black and flecks across the back fading down... if I remember right, it was a little over 3 rigged.

Let me know of interest before I go digging (everything packed up, but in a position I need to part with some I'd planned on saving)

wizardude,

Thank you for the reply...

Not exactly what I was looking for but the color scheme certainly sounds interesting and I want to try one of these lures. Before you start digging through all your gear though, can you let me know how much you'd be asking for it?

Pict0182.jpg

Pict0184.jpg

Here is the plug, if you like make an offer, not sure what I paid, problem is about $6 shipping whether 1 or 5 cwm13.gif Never really did much one plug buying or selling, but finances dictate getting rid of a few.... Thanks

wizardude,

It's a beautiful looking plug but looking for the Canal Style with a flat bottom right now. Yes, the shipping adds up for single plug sales. I will look out for the lot you put up and wish you the best. Sorry to hear about anyone with medical conditions...Thanks

View Postwizardude,

It's a beautiful looking plug but looking for the Canal Style with a flat bottom

That's what it is, didn't up-load this pic before/overexposed... and didn't even realize you couldn't tell from the other pics... oops smile.gif

Plug_inventory_004.jpg

Not including hooks/the body is 9 inches, and the plug weighs 3oz on my scales

View Postwizardude,

I can PayPal or M/O you 25.-??? Y/N?

I can do $30, shipping one plug at a time gets costly. I will eventually get a few lots together, and this one may be in one. Dividing postage between 3-6 plugs is a lot more efficient wink.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0