Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seadogface

Good reasons to carry a knife

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

EASTHAMPTON, Mass. -- A Massachusetts car wash worker is battered and bruised but thankful to be alive after her scarf got caught in machinery at her job last weekend. A customer leaped to her aid and saved her life.

Stephanie Carpluk, 19, lost consciousness Sunday when her scarf got caught on a spinning scrubber brush and began strangling her.

Customer John O'Leary jumped out of his vehicle, which was moving on car wash rails, and used his pocketknife to free Carpluk from the spinner.

"I didn't know what to think. I was just scared. I didn't know what the outcome was going to be. I started hearing little things like, 'You're breathing. You're going to be alright. You're back, just stay with me, stay with me,'" Carpluk said.

O'Leary, of Southampton, is a state wildlife biologist. He used mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to revive the teenager.

Carpluk was the only employee at the Northampton Street car wash at the time.

She was in good condition at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, but was released Tuesday. She was expected to be OK. There was no word on whether she would be back on the job this week after her scare.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/cnn-...13/detail.html

View PostO'leary will be arraigned today on charges of carrying a deadly weapon. Hey, it is Masshole land!!! ya know.

kooky.gifkooky.gifkooky.gifkooky.gifkooky.gif

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised

maybe in cambridge, not way out there though.

I hope she knows she owes him "you saved my life" sex now!

most likely arraigned for sexual harrasment for the mouth to mouth too. I am glad I moved out when I did. I hear that RI isnt much better though.

View Postmost likely arraigned for sexual harrasment for the mouth to mouth too. I am glad I moved out when I did. I hear that RI isnt much better though.

my old man lives in SC..I was down there last year..fishing the beach...some local comes up to me and we start BS'in..told him I was from RI..he says..."RI?! RI!? Idnt dat one dem communist states where in ya need a permit for a BB gun?" cwm27.gif

View PostO'leary will be arraigned today on charges of carrying a deadly weapon. Hey, it is Masshole land!!! ya know.

kooky.gifkooky.gifkooky.gifkooky.gifkooky.gif

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised

"Oh my Gawd, if banning all knives saved the life of just one person, wouldn't it be worth it!?"

If he had used that knife on a man trying to kill that girl he would probably be in jail. No good deed ever goes unpunished.

Thankfully we all know that knives don't kill people, only guns do! smile.gif

-2bigsteve

View Post"Oh my Gawd, if banning all knives saved the life of just one person, wouldn't it be worth it!?"

If he had used that knife on a man trying to kill that girl he would probably be in jail. No good deed ever goes unpunished.

Thankfully we all know that knives don't kill people, only guns do! smile.gif

-2bigsteve

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif