Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chalatko

DBlue TC4 Spinning Rod 10'

14 posts in this topic

F/S is a Dblue 2 pcs 10' spinning rod used twise (like new) I would like to sell it to be picked up but if you need shipping it I can get a qoute, $90.00 cash local pick up, or $90 + shipping, MO, pay pal if buyer wants it shipped.

Dblue Rival series, 10 ft. TC4 Surf Spinning Fishing Rod-DB08TCSSP1002M

Features and Descriptions

These High Modulus Titanium Graphite Rods provide superb strength yet lightweight constructions to enhance the casting experiences.

1. Titanium Graphite TC4 blank - Metallic Dark Blue Color

2. Fuji Deluxe seat (DPS-20) and guides' size 50, 30, 20, 16, 12 & size 12 tip top. The guides and tip-top are high quality imported Titanium Oxide rings in Gun-metal SS frames.

3. High Quality upper and lower EVA grips.

4. Comfortable Fuji style round soft butt-cap and EVA butt-grip.

5. Total length, 10 ft.

6. Butt to center of seat length = 25 inches

7. Line weight 12-25 lbs.*

8. Lure weight 1 - 2 1/2 oz.*

View PostI have this exact rod. Great rod for a good price. Good luck with the sale.

thanks, yes great rod I also own a 11' for eels and heavy plugs works great, I'm selling this one because I got a new 10' lami (gift from wife)

thanks

View Postcan the rod handle 3oz jigs?

To be honest, I only used with up to 2 1/2 oz. plugs and bucktails the couple of times I used it and was ok.

It will be a good question in the main forum since I see a lot guys have them and used them, so probably you can get a better feedback, I got more experience with the 11' tc4 Dblue 2-7 OZ (the one I'm keeping for big blugs and eels).

thanks for your interest!!

View PostI'll take it. I go home for spring break from school next week so we'll set up a date and time later in this week. Thanks!

ok no problem, just send me a PM when ready.

thanks sol!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0