Underaged Drinking

Rate this topic

The Fat Panther

View PostIs it ok to drink if you're under 21 if you do not drive and are responsible about it? Express your thoughts here.

Explain what you mean by drinking responsibly and at what age. A 20 year old enjoying a frosty beer with dad after working in the yard? Drinking till you puke (but not driving or going out anywhere to get in trouble) at 15? Big range here.

Poll shows your party chances aren't looking good. You better get campaigning! wink.gif

NOBODY here has a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theirs shine brighter. TLDig[

You want the truth? You shouldn't be drinking outside of the house, period. Now, around the holiday's....a short glass of wine with dinner supervised by your parents, fine, but beyond that, no.

Recently, in NJ, adults like myself have lost the privilege of a pre-concert cocktail because of under aged drinking at venues.

#otterlivesmatter

View PostYou want the truth? You shouldn't be drinking outside of the house, period. Now, around the holiday's....a short glass of wine with dinner supervised by your parents, fine, but beyond that, no.

Recently, in NJ, adults like myself have lost the privilege of a pre-concert cocktail because of under aged drinking at venues.

very true, we have had more kids killed by drunk teenage kids driving that I can even begin to list, out of those there are probably about 50% where the parents or guardian, purchased the booze now sit in jail, or the other 50% whose asses are getting sued off by the other kids parents.....your poll hardly seems needed.