Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TF3

Calling Surf Hunter..............Surf Hunter!

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

OK, I got reimbursed from Paypalmad.gif

Went to pet smart on Sat. and bought the Fluval 205. Got home, assembled, set it up. Did a last second check of everything. There was a hole and crack in the bottom of the canistermad.gifmad.gif

Back to PS and freak on the manager (I've been there a lot lately) and tell her I want the 305 for the same price (it's $40 more) or they have to find me a lid for the tank we bought there. She folded like a cheap cricket salesperson.

So, I've been changing out water here and there, but only once since the 305 went in on Sat., did a 30%er. The water is not pretty, but everyone seems ok, although Kneel the eel took a large chunk outta KOQ's (he's one of my obese killies) tail, but I think he'll live.

What's my next step?

The 305 is a beast biggrin.gif compared to the Magnum350redface.gif

View PostOK, I got reimbursed from Paypalmad.gif

Went to pet smart on Sat. and bought the Fluval 205. Got home, assembled, set it up. Did a last second check of everything. There was a hole and crack in the bottom of the canistermad.gifmad.gif

Back to PS and freak on the manager (I've been there a lot lately) and tell her I want the 305 for the same price (it's $40 more) or they have to find me a lid for the tank we bought there. She folded like a cheap cricket salesperson.

So, I've been changing out water here and there, but only once since the 305 went in on Sat., did a 30%er. The water is not pretty, but everyone seems ok, although Kneel the eel took a large chunk outta KOQ's (he's one of my obese killies) tail, but I think he'll live.

What's my next step?

The 305 is a beast biggrin.gif compared to the Magnum350redface.gif

PM sent. wink.gif