Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
biggestsquid

Obomba dismayed with critics

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

I'm sorry to read that our new POTUS is dismayed by his critics. How dare anyone suggest that his decisions to appoint crooks to key positions and ramrod a phoney stimulus intiative down our throats is not acting on the best behalf of our country?

This guy is not translucent skinned, he is not thin skinned, he is transparent skinned. Obviously accustomed to getting things his way without question or challenge.

Interesting that he can call the republicans obstructionist for standing together in opposition to a bad plan while the dems are not kool aid drinkers but simply in lock step with this plan to save America.

I wish I could find some, any, warm spot in my heart for this arrogant street punk --- he needs to grow up, hopefully quickly.

If he had the intention of doing the right thing for our country he would be seriously reaching out to our legislators to reach a realistic plan instead of campaigning accross the country. He is the one who remind all of us that "I won", --- perhaps somerone needs to remind this smug ***** of that.

what an awful speaker

without a teleprompter to read his handlers talking points, he really does a poor job communicating and leading

in last nights press conf, the key takaways were:

- its Bushs fault

- he's very annoyed with opposing viewpoints

- hurry up, shut up, and sign the bill as is or dont blame him

View PostHave you noticed how his frirst answer to a question is "Look,...." Strikes me as very smug and arrogant.

yes its so annoying. it's as if he he feels he doesnt have to answer to the public.

Then again it gives Chris matthews a thrill up his leg.... which proves that matthews is a bottom. (joke stolen from jon stewart)

do you think he's worried about his legacy already?

Lets say this bill doesn't go thru, and all hell breaks loose, recovery hits a point of an impossibility for 10 years......If so could this explain the "shut up and sign the damn bill mentality"- those republicians are ruining my chances to succeed with their stalling etc etc.

View PostI'm sorry to read that our new POTUS is dismayed by his critics. How dare anyone suggest that his decisions to appoint crooks to key positions and ramrod a phoney stimulus intiative down our throats is not acting on the best behalf of our country?

This guy is not translucent skinned, he is not thin skinned, he is transparent skinned. Obviously accustomed to getting things his way without question or challenge.

Interesting that he can call the republicans obstructionist for standing together in opposition to a bad plan while the dems are not kool aid drinkers but simply in lock step with this plan to save America.

I wish I could find some, any, warm spot in my heart for this arrogant street punk --- he needs to grow up, hopefully quickly.

If he had the intention of doing the right thing for our country he would be seriously reaching out to our legislators to reach a realistic plan instead of campaigning accross the country. He is the one who remind all of us that "I won", --- perhaps somerone needs to remind this smug ***** of that.

What is the real Stimulus Plan? Since the one being worked out is phony.