Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Plugged

What a liar

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

So he states several times that he isnt willing to take too much advice from the people that were responsible for doubling the national debt and that they dont have much credibility - at what point will this jackass realize that the while republicans were in power that dems voted for the spending as well. Those same dems that framed this piece of crap - typical politician and political BS

View PostObama - the bill contains no pet projects - this press conference is nothing but loaded crap

Could it be he needs that $800+billion to afford that hairless dog he wants to buy for his daughtersheadscratch.gif!

View PostSo he states several times that he isnt willing to take too much advice from the people that were responsible for doubling the national debt and that they dont have much credibility - at what point will this jackass realize that the while republicans were in power that dems voted for the spending as well. Those same dems that framed this piece of crap - typical politician and political BS

They went along with the spending while bush was pres because they were poising themselves for their own agenda. They new as well as many other idiots that obama was going to win the election and what better way to get their fellow idiot into office? cwm40.gif That's right giving enough rope to the GOP Pres to hang himself and so the GOP had no chance of taking office again this time around...

View PostThey went along with the spending while bush was pres because they were poising themselves for their own agenda. They new as well as many other idiots that obama was going to win the election and what better way to get their fellow idiot into office? cwm40.gif That's right giving enough rope to the GOP Pres to hang himself and so the GOP had no chance of taking office again this time around...

Interesting... do you think the GOP is now trying to assure the stimulus plan's failure because they want to see the country sink deeper into depression, or are they above such devious tricks?

I think many republicans agree that something needs to be done but not to spend the money the way it is laid out - I have yet to find someone beyond Pelosi, Reid and Obama that have taken this thing hook line and sinker

View PostInteresting... do you think the GOP is now trying to assure the stimulus plan's failure because they want to see the country sink deeper into depression, or are they above such devious tricks?

Personally, I think they are try to sink this bill because it's a pork fest, and not a stimulus bill, and because they are getting pressure from people like me, who they represent, who are telling them that they shouldn't pass it if they ever plan on spending any more time in office. smile.gif

View PostPersonally, I think they are try to sink this bill because it's a pork fest, and not a stimulus bill, and because they are getting pressure from people like me, who they represent, who are telling them that they shouldn't pass it if they ever plan on spending any more time in office. smile.gif

Yeah, but polls say you shouldn't be having that effect, as you're outnumbered. Certainly not in NJ, for Pete's sake. How many GOP reps do you have, exactly?

headscratch.gif

After eight years we have President who can answer a complicated question with rational thought. President Obama made more sense in one night than Bush made in 8 years.

For anyone who doesn't understand the Stimulus package, I think there's a GAO report titled Economics for Jackasses(or those who are unAmerican enough to call our President a jackass.)

Grow up guys, politics and economics can be discussed without calling our President grammar school names.

View PostAfter eight years we have President who can answer a complicated question with rational thought. President Obama made more sense in one night than Bush made in 8 years.

For anyone who doesn't understand the Stimulus package, I think there's a GAO report titled Economics for Jackasses(or those who are unAmerican enough to call our President a jackass.)

Grow up guys, politics and economics can be discussed without calling our President grammar school names.

LOL its because you like the flavor of kool aid - jackass flavored