Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mack1703

This sport is getting expensive!!

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

I just picked up my Empire pass, Camp Hero pass and the State 4x4 pass. $170.mad.gifmad.gif I still have to renew my Green key and Suffolk county pass on top of that. Boy its getting expensive to fish. I cant wait until I have to pay for a saltwater fishing license on top of that. Sorry I just had to vent some frustration.mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gif

Look at it this way--you have 3 permits and $10 change left over, from what it would cost me for one permit--which I can't use for most of the summer because of the plovers.

View PostI just picked up my Empire pass, Camp Hero pass and the State 4x4 pass. $170.mad.gifmad.gif I still have to renew my Green key and Suffolk county pass on top of that. Boy its getting expensive to fish. I cant wait until I have to pay for a saltwater fishing license on top of that. Sorry I just had to vent some frustration.mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gif

How much do docking/mooring fees cost for a decent-sized boat nowadays?

What about the gas you'd have to put into the boat each time you used it?

Face it, surf casting is STILL a bargain no matter which way you slice it.

renounce being an american citizen

get citizenship in another country (holland is easiest)

sneak back in

and live the american dream

youll be my hero

and you can do whatever you want they will not bother you

View Postrenounce being an american citizen

get citizenship in another country (holland is easiest)

sneak back in

and live the american dream

youll be my hero

and you can do whatever you want they will not bother you

Good idea cwm40.gif I like it.

View PostMaybe sell that ugly a** orange and purple lure in your signature to make up some funds.

Not saying it is not a good job but ugh!

Its Orange and blue. Are you color blind.biggrin.gif