Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Otter

yo mcniftay

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

Yup. Ting Tings = Memes.

Tell ya what Oots. Give me some insight into your furry musical soul and I'll put together a suggested listening list. Maybe even drop a little mix in the mail for ya.

1. What do you like? i.e. Favs and general genre preferences.

2. What's ya in the mood fer? What's had yer tail slappin' rhythms on the floor recently? You want something to dance to, rock out to, veg out to? Bouncy? Catchy? Intense talent show off stuff?

Talk to me Ooter. Tell me where ya want to go and I'll drive the rickshaw.

my sister loves him shakehead.gif

where how do you find new music? mcshifty says:

View PostThat would always be a sad sad way to find new music. beatin.gif

There is actually a ton of good new music out for the first time in a long time. The last three years have shown some excellent results in music. It's been years, but music isn't lame any more. The Grammy awards have always been lame.

And Coldplay is just ****ing awful.

i like everything from ray charles to the white stripes. steady diet of pearl jam, chili peppers, marley, and motown. ill even listen to top 40 if it moves. lately i find that touch & go stuff pretty catchy **** and i know its total nonsense. whatever, just something new but its gotta have a soul

Steady diet of Pearl Jam and The Chilis will just give ya the runs.

View Posti like everything from ray charles to the white stripes. steady diet of pearl jam, chili peppers, marley, and motown. ill even listen to top 40 if it moves. lately i find that touch & go stuff pretty catchy **** and i know its total nonsense. whatever, just something new but its gotta have a soul

hahaa, true enough. hence the need. throw it out there sj, i am scraping bottom. city of blinding lights id like to put their &*@#^ lights out at this point cwm13.gif

Classic rock is my thing. Try some Zeppelin. Led Zeppelin I right on thru Presence is recommended. Who's Next is a classic. Sublime, early AC/DC...beers.gif

View Postas in fahqed up? will do, from home obviously smile.gif thanks homes

Yep...as in...they're on Matador, loosely labeled as "hardcore", but not exactly how I'd classify them...nice, crunchy guitar tones, some interesting approaches to the genre.