Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sks

21 Feb

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Stuff going on this date PI Surfcasters has a thing going on just south of the border and for you more adventurous guys who would like to travel further into Ma, down in Carver there is a thing going on about building plugs. Been to both and now not sure which one I want to go to.

I'm leaning to the plug builders. If anybody is interested, it is pretty much a day trip. Starts at 0930 and goes til about 1600, Want to share a ride or what more info about it, well you know how to get in touch with me. Ya I will be bring some of my stuff to show but if you want to really see what some of these guys can do and see how they do it it is pretty interesting definetly worth the ride. Scott

C'mon Scott, be a man, do 'em both...Newbury's on the way. HappyWave.gifwink.gif

Whatever you decide, that's cool. If you hit the PI show, stop over and say hi. I'll be there all day selling tickets for the rod and reel raffle.

Right now not sure what I'm going to do, thinking about doing both. Be in Carver at 0830. hang there for couple hours then go right up to Newbury. Anybody interested in riding along? Got one guy from work I'm trying to talk into this I think he's 50/50 don't think he will end up going. Anybody???? Let me know, will check back later, Scott

My plan was to hang at the plug workshop for maybe 1 1/2 hrs and then head up to Newbury for their thing, but maybe I will stay. I'll save money instead of going to two places to spend it. No other takers to go down?? If you have never been it is pretty interesting. Can't buy plugs but you may be able to " ho " one or learn to make your own, won't save money doing it but it is kinda cool catching a Bass on something you made. Any questions drop me a pm. Scott. Len I will give you a call later or if you get a chance give me a ring I'm at work but can take a call pretty much anytime.

Finally got to meet Fish also. Never made it to PI. On the way up stopped at my brothers in Halifax for a couple of hours. I got enough supplies to last me a while. Pretty much done carving for this year just have to put them all together, I'll be looking for more wood later this year. Will have a few on the Cod trip. Later got to work in the morning, Scott