Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moiman

shimano baitrunner 6500b, spheros 12000fa

12 posts in this topic

All reels are lightly used in excellent mechanical condition, has minor wear cosmetically. Prices are firm. Postal money order. Will ship usps priority mail w/delivery confirmation. Thanks!!

Baitrunners- $80 ea. shipped

Spheros- $90 shipped

I'd take the other 6500, but it would be with a school check as it's for a school fishing club. No problem here waiting for it to clear before you ship. I'd take the other as well if it doesn't pan out with Moiman for some reason.

View Postwould you accept personal check for a 6500 ? if so I'll take the one on the left just keep reel till it clears then ship

Sold pending payment. Pm sent

View PostI'd take the other 6500, but it would be with a school check as it's for a school fishing club. No problem here waiting for it to clear before you ship. I'd take the other as well if it doesn't pan out with Moiman for some reason.

Sold pending payment. Pm sent. If your interested in an older 450 baitrunner (graphite spool), you have it for 45 bucks. It's in very good condition. Can post pics if interested.

Spheros left for 90 shipped.

View PostSold pending payment. Pm sent

Sold pending payment. Pm sent. If your interested in an older 450 baitrunner (graphite spool), you have it for 45 bucks. It's in very good condition. Can post pics if interested.

Spheros left for 90 shipped.

Do you mean 4500? If so, then I'd take that as well. Let me know. Surf fishing with the kids from school is largely a bait and wait proposition and the BR series is ideal.

View PostDo you mean 4500? If so, then I'd take that as well. Let me know. Surf fishing with the kids from school is largely a bait and wait proposition and the BR series is ideal.

It's an older 450. Same specs as the 4500 but w/a graphite spool.

For the light and occasional use it'll see, that's fine. I'll take both. I have your addy and will have a check drawn up from the club account and mailed out by the end of the week.

Thank you.

View PostGot the reel today Marshall it really is very lightly used sweet deal thanks SOL

Enjoy the reel!!

View PostHey Moiman, are you thinning out your reel collection. If so you got any Emblem pros lying around...5500?

Sorry, no emblem pros. I do have nib emblem z 4500a and an emblem x 6000p if your interested.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0