Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tommyboyNJ

Looking For Darters

5 posts in this topic

I have this new, never fished BM Danny thats been sitting in a plano box for two seasons. I put hooks on it and thats the closest it ever came to being fished. Im looking for SS Darters and the small 1 3/4oz LIFishInVT Darters. Black, Blurple, Yellow and Yellow over White are the colors Im looking for.

HerringBM.jpg

Tommy... KEEP & FISH that plug! (slowly on rough cloudy days in Spring esp.) Trust me! wink.gif

I'll gladly send you free two fished/ great shape S.S. Darters (Blue & White) w/ my mods./ new VMC 4xs... from my '09 bag, if it'll help you keep it! HappyWave.gif

Then those small Lifishinvt Darters (great plug!) don't cost much retail... & are easy to get! Choopys too/ same! smile.gif

you should listen to Steve...but if you must.

1 lifishvt(or something like that) new never fished, just a little sticky stuff on the shank of the hook from where it was hanging.

View PostTommy... KEEP & FISH that plug! (slowly on rough cloudy days in Spring esp.) Trust me! wink.gif

I'll gladly send you free two fished/ great shape S.S. Darters (Blue & White) w/ my mods./ new VMC 4xs... from my '09 bag, if it'll help you keep it! HappyWave.gif

Then those small Lifishinvt Darters (great plug!) don't cost much retail... & are easy to get! Choopys too/ same! smile.gif

WOW. Thanks rogue wave. Id love to take you up on that offer. Ill PM you my details and put that BM back in the bag. I really appreciate your generosity.

THREAD CLOSED biggrin.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0