Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luvdasurf

And the winner is!!! Geo67 and IRONMIKE

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

biggrin.gif So many great pic's and tips ,thanks guys for contributing, the winner is Geo67 , also I added that when the winner was announced I would be dontating a duplicate box of plugs to Ironmike for his auctions, there will be at least 250.00 worth of plugs in each box,!!I tried to get to 300 posts but I guess it didnt happen , so regardless of that fact there will still be a BM or RM in both boxes!!!!!

Geo67 and Ironmike please PM me with your address so I can get these boxes out to you this week...thanks again to all who contributed!!biggrin.gif

Wow! Just logged in and saw the announcement. To be honest - I enjoyed seeing so many pictures of everyone fishing with their kids I just wanted to share some of my favorites with the other Moms and Dads out there. This is awesome. I will certainly be looking to give back to the SOL family here and their efforts to raise money for all the worthy causes. Thanks again - my 3 fishing buddies will be thrilled!

Geo67

Well it's been a month of crazy work schedules but Derek and I finally hooked up. After winning his give away for pictures of my kids fishing, I was really looking forward to some new goodies. What I really got, thanks to his generosity and a great site like SOL, was a new friend in the surfcasting community that is willing to share his knowledge and love of the surf. As a relatively new surfrat, I was all ears as Derek took the time to explain each one of the lures, how to use, best times & locations etc. All of this knowledge, in time, will be passed on to my children as they grow. My thanks to Derek and this site for really showing what great group of people the surfcasters are. I included some pic's - 50 different baits to use in all areas and conditions. Tight Lines 2009!

Very generous indeed - and the knowledge Derek shared with me is priceless. After winning this give away, I was inspired to donate my only "collectible" plug to IronMikes auction which I am happy to say raised $77 for the cause. For all the people who visit here for all the right reasons (ignoring some of the BST anguish going on) this is a tremendous site for the sport. Kudos to TimS and SOL.

George