wow its nice out!!!

Rate this topic

Gully

View PostIs that why when I drove through Ortley I smelled old socks? headscratch.gif

i was in ortley today my self. i wondered what that smell was.lol lol. when i got over by dock outfitters the smell kinda went away.lol lol .

TIGHT LINES AND LOTS OF DUNES.

I took a few rides to some nearby lakes, unfortunately the nice weather wasn't enough to melt much of the thick ice, I did fish a small hole in the ice where I caught a few panfish a week back, but this time nothing was going on. I did have a few "funny" feelings that might have been a hit, but I'm not certain of it, so all in all nothing happened cwm33.gif. I just want out of this winter wonderland already!!

No excuses, go fishing.

went out this morning from 9:30 till about 11:30 at manasquan inlet didn't do anything but it was a nice day anyway. heard bout some herring in there last week didn't see anyone hook any today though ohwell goin to deal or monmouth beach next nice day.

It is said an honest man can sleep when the wind blows. (Dont ask for specifics unless you want a long explanation)

Who knows but this morning at 5:30 it woke me up with a roar. I guess the cold front is here. Indian Spring is overcwm31.gif

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

View Postthis weather is great. only thing that sucks is the fact that it is still early february... stand by for the drop again. so sad, i'm ready for waders and a tshirt

im so ready for board shorts and no shirt! ! !

-Hey dumbass it's not about a kill or no kill tournament, it's about how much your 2nd favorite club can mug you! That's it...

-the reports thread is the yenta section for NJ..  

-If’n ya cut yer teeth on Ava and teaser fishing please take a seat in the back and keep quite… 

-is monkey see monkey do fishing even fun..?? 
-yes I still fish with mono..  On occasion