Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hookinfinger

A-Rod Tested Positive For Steriods

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Just think, if the Yankees don't win at least the division after spending a half a billion dollars for player this off season, and after opening a new stadium what the Yankee fans are going to do.

View PostJust think, if the Yankees don't win at least the division after spending a half a billion dollars for player this off season, and after opening a new stadium what the Yankee fans are going to do.

I don't think they are any more or less jerky when they win or lose.

One of my friends who works for Turner there is getting my girlfriend and me a tour a couple weeks before opening day.

It cracks me up Congress is looking to prosecute Roger Clemens for lying to them. How about figuring out how to find Osama bin Laden and getting out of Iraq. Like we need tests to figure out that some of these guys are taking steroids. Just look at the photos throughout the careers of some of these guys. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to see it.

View PostIt cracks me up Congress is looking to prosecute Roger Clemens for lying to them. How about figuring out how to find Osama bin Laden and getting out of Iraq. Like we need tests to figure out that some of these guys are taking steroids. Just look at the photos throughout the careers of some of these guys. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to see it.

I have never understood why Congress stuck their nose in it.